SI Chamber Foundation
The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. has been created to:
- Provide continuing educational and training resources to the existing business community on Staten Island.
- Facilitate the creation and success of minority businesses.
- Foster the development of emerging technologies and companies.
- Provide business-related internships for high school and college students.
- Promote Staten Island as a place to visit and do business.
- Coordinate cooperation between Staten Island’s business, cultural and charitable organizations.
2012 Staten Island Chamber of Commerce Foundation Board
Rosemarie Scampas - Chairperson
Inform Business Inc.
President & CEO
Victory State Bank
Glen V. Cutrona, AIA
Glen V. Cutrona Associates
Executive Vice President
Comtel Information Services
Annamarie Gulino Gentile, ESQ
Angiuli & Gentile LLP
Evelyn L. Rogers
A Taste of Honey
V.P of Community Relations
St. John’s University
John Vento, CPA, P.C.
Comprehensive Wealth Management, Ltd.