SI Chamber Foundation
The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. has been created to:
- Provide continuing educational and training resources to the existing business community on Staten Island.
- Facilitate the creation and success of minority businesses.
- Foster the development of emerging technologies and companies.
- Provide business-related internships for high school and college students.
- Promote Staten Island as a place to visit and do business.
- Coordinate cooperation between Staten Island’s business, cultural and charitable organizations.
2016 Staten Island Chamber of Commerce Foundation Board
Gerard Carbonella, CPA
Joseph Tornello, LCSW